Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 18, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1
GimmeSlack12
macrumors 603

Manually organize iPhoto pics

I've just experienced a corrupt iPhoto library even though everything in the iPhoto Library looks fine, for some reason iPhoto won't load the library correctly. Although I can pull my backup from Crashplan I think I'll try and do a manual organization of my library now.

So I created a new library and turned off the "Copy item to the iPhoto Library" preference. I've moved the years of my "Originals" to their own folder outside of iPhoto Library and have begun importing these pictures back into iPhoto.

Anyone else do this approach? How do you handle imports in the future? Thanks!

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store