Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

l0renz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 13, 2012
I'm getting a little bit addicted to MacRumors and I'm tired to always refresh The safari page to check for new news updates and the need to allow MacRumors to send emails to receive instant notifications...
Is there a good app for MacRumors?

Thanks

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
I'm getting a little bit addicted to MacRumors and I'm tired to always refresh The safari page to check for new news updates and the need to allow MacRumors to send emails to receive instant notifications...
Is there a good app for MacRumors?

Thanks

I'm not clear... are you asking about keeping up with news updates on the front page, or are your talking about the forums? On what device... OS X or iOS.

If you want to follow the forums on iOS, I second SandboxGeneral's suggestion to use Tapatalk.

The easiest way to follow main page news stories is to use some kind of RSS news reader. I have been using Feedly and it works well. Just sign up for a free account and add MacRumors to your tracked news sources. There are also iOS apps that can sync with your Feedly news sources.

l0renz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 13, 2012
I'm not clear... are you asking about keeping up with news updates on the front page, or are your talking about the forums? On what device... OS X or iOS.

If you want to follow the forums on iOS, I second SandboxGeneral's suggestion to use Tapatalk.

The easiest way to follow main page news stories is to use some kind of RSS news reader. I have been using Feedly and it works well. Just sign up for a free account and add MacRumors to your tracked news sources. There are also iOS apps that can sync with your Feedly news sources.

Sorry, since this was posted in the iPhone section I forgot to mention, indeed on iOS... I was looking for both actually so thank you very much!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.