Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nickofari

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2007
Broaden your horizons, perhaps? Appreciate someone else's creativity?

Fascinating isn't it? Forum to track the latest & greatest technologies is filled with curmudgeons opposed to any music they haven't heard a trillion times already ... Just because its new doesn't meant it is good - but it also doesn't mean it is bad ... hey, you might like it.</preach>

heutusops

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2013
only 6 free songs. and (just like others are feeling) i've never heard any one of those 6 musicians.

chriscrk

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2011
Planet Earth (?)
this is relevant why or how??

The person I quoted (Cartoonkid) was saying how members of Queen would probably never want anything to do with Gaga, yet Brian May worked with her and performed live with her, contradicting what "Cartoonkid" said.

Is that too hard to understand?

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Brian May has worked with many people you don't even want to know.

And Primal Scream, come on people. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Nice selections of songs in this playlist BTW. Nice to get that Phoenix song for free. Heard it on the radio and really liked it.

Last edited:

thetruest

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2012
only 6 free songs. and (just like others are feeling) i've never heard any one of those 6 musicians.

Great so jus becuz you've never heard of them, they're not interesting, even FREE ? If u want to hear lady gaga, then jus turn on the damn top40 radio or goto YouTube then.

softmanisme

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2013
about Mac app promotion

When I release my new Mac APP ,there is no review or rating for a couple of days ,that sucks,and I googled for some review site to make my app reviewed ,yeah ,I find one http://www.bestreviewapp.com,that is quite good,I ordered 5 reviews from the site ,all high quality reviews .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.