Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 6, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1
tboyd37
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to tboyd37 Send a message via Yahoo to tboyd37
missing text

today my iphone 5s battery percentage is going up & down a bit.. it went from 95 to 98 to 96... i performed a hard reset... right before the phone reset i had a text message come through.. i did get to read it but after the phone reset the new text was gone(it was in an existing thread) on a side note dk if this matters i only got to read the text because of the banner at the top so the phone thinks this is an unread message, i thought it would push the message through again after the reset but it didn't.. jw is this a coincidence.. anyone have this happen before??
Old Jan 6, 2013, 07:38 PM   #2
ritmomundo
macrumors 68000

Hmm, it must have been an important text if you went thru the trouble to type all that out. Yeah, I think it's pretty much lost forever. Ask the person to resend it?

I haven't had that issue, but I have missed iMessages lately. They'll go through on my iPad, but skip my iPhone. Its weird.
ritmomundo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 09:12 PM   #3
dictoresno
macrumors 68020

ive seen this issue before on my iphone 4, but not yet on my 5. i would get a new message, see it on the banner...but when i go into the message thread, its gone. only happened 3-4 times at random.
Apple TV 3rd Generation, Apple AirPort Express 2nd Generation
dictoresno is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone