Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 13, 2014, 07:51 PM   #51
snarfquest
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsMkLg068426 View Post
That is stupid if I can get HBO Go on my iPhone and iPad from Charter even on my Mac. Heck I get ABC, ESPN and Disney Channels on Apple TV through Charter now tell me why Charter would not allow HBO Go on Apple TV but other networks it is okay?

Does Charter understand we still have to pay for HBO before getting HBO Go? They are in no loss so try to make sense out of this other than greed.
Comcast was the same way until about 6 months ago. I agree on the BS factor. Only thing you can do is vote with your $$$. I did. Cut the cord and joined the growing numbers of people that are willing to pay for the content they want. I have Netflix and a few others. I buy seasons of shows I want to watch on iTunes or Amazon Prime. Obviously, companies like Comcast don't want my business so I do my best not to be upset about it and seek other means. It's not like TV is all that important to me anyway. So what if I'm a few seasons behind on Game of Thrones. It really doesn't matter that much to me.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater