NEW Spigen SGP GLAS.t'R' Screen Protector - Page 17 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:01 AM   #401
iproductsuser
Banned

Yes and my iPhone is cared for meticulously.
iproductsuser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:26 AM   #402
jayrflow
macrumors regular

Ah I don't know if I should get this or the BodyGuardz Pure
jayrflow is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2013, 06:22 PM   #403
matrix808
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesjohnson View Post
anyone have hairline scratches?? I just got mine Friday and am already noticing a couple hairline scratches usually pretty careful with my devices but was a little more carefree with the added protection (no dedicated pocket for phone, but still semi careful about it) although they are only visible at a certain angle they are still annoying
hairline scratches in the glas tr?! i was considering getting one until reading this post.
matrix808 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2013, 11:09 PM   #404
robotphood
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix808 View Post
hairline scratches in the glas tr?! i was considering getting one until reading this post.
I had a Glas.T for my 4s and currently use a Bodyguardz Pure on my iPhone 5. Both have small hairline scratches here and there. Not noticeable unless you look at it under a light at an angle but they are there nonetheless. I've had a lot of iDevices and can confidently say that these protectors aren't as durable as a naked screen but they are pretty close. I wouldn't hesitate on buying one if you're thinking about putting any kind of screen protector on your device.
robotphood is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2013, 01:44 PM   #405
matrix808
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
I had a Glas.T for my 4s and currently use a Bodyguardz Pure on my iPhone 5. Both have small hairline scratches here and there. Not noticeable unless you look at it under a light at an angle but they are there nonetheless. I've had a lot of iDevices and can confidently say that these protectors aren't as durable as a naked screen but they are pretty close. I wouldn't hesitate on buying one if you're thinking about putting any kind of screen protector on your device.
Thanks for that!
matrix808 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2013, 04:19 PM   #406
xreyuk
macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

Can someone explain to me what the 'rounded edges' are on the tR protector?

Thanks
xreyuk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2013, 12:23 AM   #407
gardiboy
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xreyuk View Post
Hey guys,

Can someone explain to me what the 'rounded edges' are on the tR protector?

Thanks
Basically it gives u a more comfortable feel without those rough/sharp edges of normal glass screen protectors. the edges of the protector are rounded off and its much comfortable. As it 'rounded', the chances of it chipping are lesser.
gardiboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2013, 12:01 PM   #408
xreyuk
macrumors newbie

Cheers, thanks a lot
xreyuk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 10:39 AM   #409
iKaushal
macrumors 6502

I was using HugU flexible glass screen protector before and then I decided to swap it for spigen glas.tr

It's simply the "best" screen protector I've ever used.

No issues during installation.

I just wiped the screen properly and affixed the glas.tr...no dust specs at all.

Also it's marginally misaligned at bottom...but it not even noticeable.

I'm loving it...only minus point I see is it adds to the weight of iphone by about 12 gms....but apart from that its just perfect.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories