Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Adidas Addict

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
England
:D seriously, complaining that you won't get $3 bucks of fun out of this game?

First world problems, indeed.

No i'm complaining that all three versions take roughly the same development yet they charge 5 times the price just because it for use on a computer.

tlevier

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2010
Littleton, CO
Great game, but using an iPhone 5, I only get to play for 74 minutes before my battery is completely gone....from a full charge.

Tinmania

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2011
Aridzona
It's nice to see this thread is over a day old and just two pages. The end of the Angry Bird mania.... which is sooooooo 2010.

Michael

Dekard

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2011
Dallas, Texas
No i'm complaining that all three versions take roughly the same development yet they charge 5 times the price just because it for use on a computer.

Then don't buy it. It's worth the money. Doesn't matter if it cost 5 dollars total to develop, if you think you can get 3 dollars worth of fun elsewhere do it. It's 5 bucks, it's 3 bucks for ipad and HD versions. You spent more at McDonalds then you did for this game which will give you hours of entertainment.

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
It's nice to see this thread is over a day old and just two pages. The end of the Angry Bird mania.... which is sooooooo 2010.

Michael

Whats wrong with Angry Birds, why can't people still get excited about it?

I just waited in line for the midnight launch of Halo 4 with my friend, and he waited in line with me for the iPhone 5.

4 versions of Halo, 6 generations of iPhones, 5 variations of Angry Birds. Are we not allowed to still get excited about things anymore if they have been out for a while, or is getting excited so 2000 and late.

Adidas Addict

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
England
Then don't buy it. It's worth the money. Doesn't matter if it cost 5 dollars total to develop, if you think you can get 3 dollars worth of fun elsewhere do it. It's 5 bucks, it's 3 bucks for ipad and HD versions. You spent more at McDonalds then you did for this game which will give you hours of entertainment.

You don't understand my point, I am not saying it's not worth £4.99. I am saying there shouldn't be a difference in price.

SteaKnife

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2012
Grover CO
I just want iCloud save game. I dont mind paying for both versions but its frustrating playing the same levels over again.

Its very easy to pull the save data from a iPhone and put it in the Mac or android, no jailbreaking or hacking required.... but iCloud syncing would be nice

Dekard

macrumors 6502
Sep 7, 2011
Dallas, Texas
You don't understand my point, I am not saying it's not worth £4.99. I am saying there shouldn't be a difference in price.

It's technically a different product. Run the iphone app on your ipad at 2x and you will see a large difference in image quality. It's the same for almost all games that have an ipad or iphone HD version.

Obi Wan Kenobi

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2011
London, UK
Yes, a lot of us lost faith when the prequels were made, however based on how Disney handled the Avengers, I see a bright future for the Star Wars brand...

I certainly don't think it could get any worse, and at this point I think the franchise is safer in Disney's hands than Lucas's. In the UK Yoda advertises Vodafone. Lucas should never have allowed such a thing. He can't have needed the money. Disney wouldn't do that.

AlyseM

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2012
I heard this became instantly one of the best selling apps around. Starwars man!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.