Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Nov 3, 2012, 06:51 PM   #1
1madapple
macrumors member

Question how to change email password in iPhone when i forgot password that i registered with?

it's been so long since i've accessed emails on a computerů. all my email addresses were placed in my iPhone when it got released.
now if i want to get rid of my iPhone they'll be forever gone, unless there's a way to change my email password FROM my phone?
1madapple is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2012, 11:44 PM   #2
takeshi74
macrumors 601

Not necessarily. Who's hosting your email accounts? There are certainly ways to reset those passwords.
takeshi74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2012, 12:08 AM   #3
numberforty1
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1madapple View Post
it's been so long since i've accessed emails on a computerů. all my email addresses were placed in my iPhone when it got released.
now if i want to get rid of my iPhone they'll be forever gone, unless there's a way to change my email password FROM my phone?
Yes, just call your ISP and ask them to reset. They'll probably ask you your security question(s).
numberforty1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone