Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Jun 18, 2013, 03:38 PM   #26
Huntn
macrumors 604

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostuff1 View Post
OK, so if I understand this correctly Arizona wanted proof to be shown at time of registration that the person filling out the form was in fact a legal US citizen?

Where they also requiring that proof be brought to the polls?

I don't see an issue with either particularly. The first one should be a requirement to vote and the second... just bring your voter registration card and a form of ID (like your drivers license or some other state issued ID). Perhaps that makes it a little more tedious to vote but if you are not willing to do those 2 simple things then don't vote.
What's wrong with just a voter registration card? There is you and a master list of registered voters that can be cross checked.
Huntn is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2013, 09:26 PM   #27
Technarchy
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrain View Post

(edit) Oh, and add to that the fact that Justice Thomas never speaks in Court; never asks questions; and yet somehow always seems to have some pretty strong opinions. Not very fair for a litigant if you ask me.
Ever heard of William Brennan or Thurgood Marshall?
Steve Jobs, January 9th 2007, 10:44am: "We filed for over 200 patents for all the inventions in iPhone and we intend to protect them."
Technarchy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2013, 10:40 AM   #28
mcrain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technarchy View Post
Ever heard of William Brennan or Thurgood Marshall?
I have. Did you have a point, or were you trying to insinuate that other fantastic judges somehow are tainted by this schmuck?
mcrain is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues