Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KareeBearx3

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 16, 2012
I plan on walking in today and tell them about some problems for my iphone 4. Ive had these issues for the past month but was too busy to go in, keep in mind my warranty hasnt expired yet. There are times when the home button will not respond (when i click once it'll click 2-3 times or reverse). The vibrate will not do anything sometimes and its also been really quiet. The wifi will randomly not connect to the wifi, both my ipod and my laptop are fine. Lastly.. sometimes when my phone is laggy it may restart by itself. My iphone has no scratches or waterdamage haha.. i just wanna know what to expect when i walk in today :p

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
I plan on walking in today and tell them about some problems for my iphone 4. Ive had these issues for the past month but was too busy to go in, keep in mind my warranty hasnt expired yet. There are times when the home button will not respond (when i click once it'll click 2-3 times or reverse). The vibrate will not do anything sometimes and its also been really quiet. The wifi will randomly not connect to the wifi, both my ipod and my laptop are fine. Lastly.. sometimes when my phone is laggy it may restart by itself. My iphone has no scratches or waterdamage haha.. i just wanna know what to expect when i walk in today :p

They'll check for water damage, they won't be taking your word for it.

And my guess is you will be provided with a replacement phone should they deem that fit.
Same model, same colour, same storage.

outie2k

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
As long as you can replicate the issues at the spot you should be able to get a replacement (assuming your warranty is still intact).

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
They will tell you to restore as new and send you on your way. If you say you have they will connect to your device and see if you are lying. Do this before you waste anyone's time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.