Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

php111

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 31, 2011
I posted my questions on the Apple site yesterday at discussions.apple.com, and I just checked, and I didn't receive any replies. I am going to copy/paste my questions on this forum. Will someone please try to me on here based on what I'm going to ask?

php111
Dec 25, 2012 9:59 AM
Hi,
I have the 160GB iPod Classic. How do I add my songs/albums to my iPod using iTunes 11 the latest?
I also wanted to create playlists, and I'm having a hard time using iTunes 11, and when I plug in my iPod there are no songs listed in iTunes, and I don't see any playlists that I created using the prior iTunes version.
If my memory going correctly, so I am going to post in steps on how I did this with previous version. I really didn't even see the Auto Fill which I always use.
Let's say you create a playlist for Music1, or whatever, so Music1 is the playlist you create, and it's the same name of an album.
1.) Hit the "+" sign, and type in the playlist name.
2.) Drag over the songs into playlist.
3.) copy/paste the artwork if you chose to download your own by selecting all tracks then get info.
4.) I used gapless playback because my songs are like they are singing like forever, and they are jam bands. So, highlight all tracks, and get info, and tick the box for gapless.
5.) select what playlist/where you want to Auto Fill from, and press Auto Fill.
It's simple enough. Could these steps be done in iTunes 11?
Thank you,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.