|Jan 5, 2012, 10:10 PM||#1|
Happy Truck -- [Universal]
I would like to introduce you all to my little racing game [Happy Truck] which is now available from the iTunes Store.
You can also simply scan below QR code to download:
HappyTruck - Deliver fruits to the marketplace with your truck.
You will need to get from one place to another without dropping too much from your truck. You will get a precise number of pieces you carry and a precise number of pieces that is required. The more you bring, the more score you get.
- Drive by pressing on the right or left side of the screen.
- Tilt the device to control the truck in mid-air.Be careful not to drop too much.
- There are 16 levels to go, so donít waste any more time and get started.
1. Different levels, 16 unique maps.
2. Four models of truck and wheel, 8 types of payloads.
3. Awesome physics, with bouncing, crashing, flying, exploding and more!
4. Tilt controls, accelerometer supported.
5. Game Center supported.
Support all iOS devices(iPod touch, iPhone and iPad).
Any suggestions or feedbacks are appreciated!
Here are the screenshots:
Last edited by bryanhsu; Oct 13, 2013 at 09:59 PM. Reason: rename
|Jul 26, 2013, 02:43 AM||#13|
1.61 released, thanks
1. Modify some trucks style.
2. Fix one bug for screen orientation.
3. Play effect and show notice when achieving destination.
4. Some small UI modification.
|Oct 12, 2013, 02:35 AM||#15|
[Happy Truck] update v1.66 is out!
I have updated [Happy Truck] to include new features and optimized for iOS7.
Now is the time to grab it!
And [Happy Truck](Android/FREE) is also available on Google play Store!
[Happy Truck](WP8) is also available on Windows Phone Store!
All ratings and reviews are appreciated! And I'll continue to add new features to this app. Enjoy!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Real Fireworks HD 2012 - Visualizer, Light Show, Glow and Art for iPad||INNOVATTY||iPad Apps||6||Apr 28, 2012 11:02 AM|
|Is 4.3.1/1.59.00 to 5.0.1/1.59.00 possible on a mac?||rrandyy||Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks||4||Dec 3, 2011 11:44 PM|
|1.5tb internal drive for macbook pro||euphrus||MacBook Pro||17||Apr 23, 2011 02:46 AM|
|Should I get 2.1 Speakers or 5.1 for 1.8 G5?||Rezet||Macintosh Computers||13||Sep 7, 2003 12:05 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 AM.