Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Berti10

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 24, 2012
Hi!

I have Problems downloading Songs from iTunes Match. I use it for nearly a Year since Day 1, when it was released in Germany.
Today I had Heavy Sound-Problems using my MacBook with 3.Gen. Apple TV. Everything was Fine, when I used my iphone or ipad. But now, i'm Not able to redownload the Songs wheather on my Mac, or iphone, ipad and Apple TV. Also my Calender Pops Up, noticing that it can't connect to the Server.
Internet works very well..

Any Ideas?

CRD90

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2008
Same here, can't download/stream anything from my iPhone. Really hope they have it working before my commute home!

[UK]

Berti10

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 24, 2012
I called Apple and emailed to iTunes Support. At Time they have no Information about any Problems. It's still Not working. Let's wait and see.

VeryQueasy

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
I was having this problem too. I turned iTunes Match off on my phone and let it reload and it works fine again.

Edit:
It just crapped out again.... Something is definitely up.

Last edited:

Joe Siegler

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Garland, TX
It's happening for me (Dallas TX). Oddly enough, things match. I just can't download them.

Usually when iTunes Match is down, the "cloud" icon in iTunes is broken. That's not showing that way now. Just can't download anything.

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
Maybe this is related to the fact why I keep getting error 4002 when I start iTunes ( I don't have iTunes Match )

mdjasrie

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2009
Singapore
Mine is working again, but sometimes its extremely slow when it comes to streaming music over wifi.

The stream couldnt keep up with the pace of the music!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.