Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesselator

macrumors 601
Jan 9, 2008
Japan
I'm guessing that you got your threads mixed up.

All I see here is you spouting opinions that fly in the face of facts.

You claim to know the performance of a GTX Titan despite not having one. You claim to know them better than not only myself, but Anandtech, both of whom HAVE had one. But somehow you know better than even Anandtech and deny their findings. Hubris much?

Why do you have turn everything into a diversionary war? No one is out to get you. There is no "us vs. them" or even "you vs. me". You don't have to put others down or belittle them in order to make your points ya know.

Anyhow, thanks for that link. I've got some really interesting facts to add to your icylinder fact thread.

Just some more facts that don't fit with your opinions. I'm afraid that your whole "CUDA/OpenCl don't need much bandwidth and won't be affected by being constricted through TB" theory is about to get Debunked.

Cool! Debunk away. I'm both interested and willing to learn.

MacVidCards

Suspended
Nov 17, 2008
Hollywood, CA
Why do you have turn everything into a diversionary war? No one is out to get you. There is no "us vs. them" or even "you vs. me". You don't have to put others down or belittle them in order to make your points ya know.

Hold on, YOU came into this thread to poo poo these incredible cards. YOU used opinions, instead of facts because the facts weren't on your side.

Render tests with AE show 780 being 2:30 faster than 580 in a 7 minute render but somehow YOU who has ZERO (0) first hand knowledge know better.

It wasn't me that came here spouting "780 is only a few percentage points faster than 580" when Anandtech said 80%, it was in fact YOU who turned info into a contest. Have a read through again, see if "spurious nonsense" comes to mind.

You have presented your opinions as being equal or better than the actual facts which prove you wrong.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
MOD NOTE

This thread is closed while we discuss how best to proceed. It will be opened again in due course.

This thread is is too far off the rails to be saved - keeping it closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.