Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Sep 13, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1
Harvey Specter
macrumors regular

How long will iPhone 5S shipping take?

Does anybody have experience ordering the latest iphone on launch day? How long does shipping typically take?

The primary account holder for my phone plan may not be present when I want to go buy the new iPhone on launch day in a timely manner for me to secure a 5S in a retail or a qualified reseller. So I'm looking to see if ordering it on the 19th shortly after midnight would get it to me without having to wait too long
Harvey Specter is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2
KaijuRed
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
Does anybody have experience ordering the latest iphone on launch day? How long does shipping typically take?

The primary account holder for my phone plan may not be present when I want to go buy the new iPhone on launch day in a timely manner for me to secure a 5S in a retail or a qualified reseller. So I'm looking to see if ordering it on the 19th shortly after midnight would get it to me without having to wait too long
5 business days at least.
KaijuRed is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2013, 08:09 PM   #3
user-name-here
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
How long does shipping typically take?
Since you are ordering Friday morning I would say the earliest you could possibly see it delivered is Monday the 23rd, but most likely Wed the 25th.
user-name-here is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone