Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Haha dude I saw a rerelease of Atari at bestbuy 2 weeks ago going for $69 or something like that. Had the joystick and everything it looked legit. :D

Lol:D
Sure brings back memories:D I Wouldnt mind having one laying around for that wow factor and the reactions when people see it. They will definatelly want to start it up and play a quick game.

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Lol:D
Sure brings back memories:D I Wouldnt mind having one laying around for that wow factor and the reactions when people see it. They will definatelly want to start it up and play a quick game.

Tell me about it :cool:... I woulda bought it but I think it came with 100 in 1 classic atari games or something

----------

I still have my box from the 8GB iPhone I still have.

Nice... I still have my iPhone 4 box but I sold the 4... My very first iPhone :(

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
That is cool!
Every once in awhile I'll pop out the sim and using a sim adaptor, use the original iPhone.

Those that use the iPhone2G, other than the myriad of upgrades over the years the one I need the most is "reminders". Is there an app running 3.1.3 that would substitute for the stock app?
I'd use the iPhone2G even a tad more, just for fun, if I could locate such an app.

(Not having bluetooth for music speakers is also a bummer.)

sheppy1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2008
Yeah I bought one about a year ago, it was £50 in mint condition with the original box which was in mint condition too :). Unlocked it for free once I bought it by ringing O2 once I got it too :D. I only wanted one because I had one when they first came out and missed it :( lol

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
I tried using the nano sim to the gen 1 but it doesn't work even with the adapter :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 70

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
In haven't seen the gen1 in a long time... Oldest I see people using is 3G/3GS

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.