Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Feb 8, 2013, 07:26 PM   #26
cruzmisl
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpayne2k View Post
That or Springtomize which lets you customize pretty much every aspect of iOS. I made my iPad mini screen much cooler than stock, love it that much more!

I dialed down the red to about 95% and green to 92% keeping blue at 100%, now it reminds me allot of my iPad 2 screen which was brilliant!
Was your mini more on the pink side? My first mini was blue, but changed it to a 32gb which was really pink, returned and exchanged for another that's whiter but still on the pink side (keeping this one).

All the ones in the store were pinker than the one I'm keeping.
cruzmisl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 07:52 PM   #27
mpayne2k
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmisl View Post
Was your mini more on the pink side? My first mini was blue, but changed it to a 32gb which was really pink, returned and exchanged for another that's whiter but still on the pink side (keeping this one).

All the ones in the store were pinker than the one I'm keeping.
No, it wasn't pink hued. It was more just a natural warm tone skewing on the yellow/green side. It looked good I just like a cooler bright white screen so this is why I took down the levels of green and red.
mpayne2k is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad