Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 2, 2013, 12:41 PM   #1
derknusperwald
macrumors newbie

iPhone 3GS annoying "airplane mode" hint

Hello there,

Sometimes i like to have my phone in airplane mode throughout the day. Every time when i open an app the iphone comes up with an annoying "Turn off airplane mode" popup. Even apps that dont require an internet connection like podcast or the nike running app constantly ask for an online connection. How can i turn that "airplane mode popup" off?

I really appreciate any help.

- iPhone 3gs
- IOS6
- no jailbreak
Attached Images

Last edited by derknusperwald; Jul 2, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
derknusperwald is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Interstella5555
macrumors 603

You should change the title to "3GS shows offline popups when I open apps that require a data connection and I'm in Airplane mode" I don't think there's a way to turn it off, they're trying to get a data connection and letting you know why one isn't available.
Interstella5555 is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone