Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jun 10, 2014, 02:17 PM   #1
RDAR
macrumors regular

iTunes won't sync music to iPhone 4

I'm trying to sync my music to my non-jailbroken iPhone 4 on iOS 7.1.1 but it won't work. All iTunes does is take forever on "Waiting for changes to be applied". Then when it finally gets past that it starts to sync and always around "13 of 2000 songs" (not always 13 but always in the 10-20 range of songs) it just stops and says "cancelling sync". I know for sure there is enough space on my iPhone so that isn't the problem. My iPad Air syncs perfectly fine with the same music. I'm on OS X 10.9.3, iTunes version 11.2.2 which are all the latest versions. Bought a brand new cable from Apple, use both USB ports, restored my iPhone from backup and restored it from scratch (had to re-add contacts and everything manually) but still will not sync anything. Did erase all content and settings, turn off Find My iPhone, turn the iPhone on and off. I don't know what else to do. Everything Apple tells me on the phone is crap.
RDAR is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store