Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Nov 4, 2012, 04:17 PM   #151
deanbo
macrumors regular

God Almighty...

Jim Keller goes from Apple to AMD, Jim Mergard goes from AMD to Samsung to Apple. What next? Apple suing AMD while AMD sues Samsung while Samsung sues Apple and AMD?
deanbo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2012, 11:07 AM   #152
Gallion
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzalog View Post
Hope this has more to do with Apple becoming self sufficient and not relying on Samsung for it's mobile processors more than it has to do with Apple getting away from using INTEL processors. I'm sure there would be many benefits to having an chip specifically designed for your needs but I think it would be a mistake to get away from INTEL. It would make switching to Apple a bigger risk for new customers not having the option to run windows natively.
Not anymore.

http://techreport.com/news/23834/64-...s-in-the-works

"64-bit ARM support for Windows is in the works"

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonia View Post
HAHA Take on AMD execs!! Great idea!

They really do well at making CPU's NOT

Your either ARM or Intel or your nobody.

doesn't mean he can't do ARM.

Duh.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendevouspoo View Post
Are you seriously saying that? The Note 2 and S3 are awesome.
Note 1 is quite awesome too. I own one. I love it. Everyone I have shown it to was quite impressed too. The only problem might be battery life.
Gallion is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion