Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
In Facebook's mobile site in Safari when you scroll through friends lists now every third swipe to scroll down doesn't respond. Extremely annoying

Last edited:

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
There is no conceivable way that nobody has noticed this

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I do not think that word means what you think it means. ;)

And, no. I was unable to duplicate the problem you're having.

Then you're not doing what I'm describing. Open Facebook mobile in Safari (not the Facebook app). Go to a friend and open their friends list. Scroll down by swiping up in the white area between the names and pictures with your thumb. Notice the lack of responsiveness every 3-4 swipes.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Then you're not doing what I'm describing. Open Facebook mobile in Safari (not the Facebook app). Go to a friend and open their friends list. Scroll down by swiping up in the white area between the names and pictures with your thumb. Notice the lack of responsiveness every 3-4 swipes.
Probably the way Facebook loads long lists of friends (perhaps in general, or possibly in mobile browsers in particular).

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
Probably the way Facebook loads long lists of friends (perhaps in general, or possibly in mobile browsers in particular).

That's a thought - although I'm fairly certain it's already loaded that section of the list and is just unresponsive and essentially performing like there's a dead spot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.