Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
UK
Received my 11in Air mid 2012 refurb today and so far it seems to be all I hoped it would. Only one problem I have encountered my USB mouse doesn't seem to be working. Its a microsoft 6000 and it works fine in my macbook pro. The usb ports on my air seem fine my iPhone connects via them ok and the card reader for my camera works fine too. I have installed Microsoft drivers but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated I don't want a bluetooth mouse because I'd like the bluetooth to be available for other reasons so would prefer to stick with usb mouse.

robvas

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2009
USA
Received my 11in Air mid 2012 refurb today and so far it seems to be all I hoped it would. Only one problem I have encountered my USB mouse doesn't seem to be working. Its a microsoft 6000 and it works fine in my macbook pro. The usb ports on my air seem fine my iPhone connects via them ok and the card reader for my camera works fine too. I have installed Microsoft drivers but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated I don't want a bluetooth mouse because I'd like the bluetooth to be available for other reasons so would prefer to stick with usb mouse.

You can use more than one bluetooth device at the same time

Jakeblu

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2008
UK
You can use more than one bluetooth device at the same time

I always wondered about that, taking up the bluetooth with a mouse. Thanks for the info.

Anyone any ideas why my USB mouse not working

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.