Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Mar 25, 2013, 11:50 AM   #1
vandrv
macrumors regular

Shutting off Itunes

I'm not sure if I can even explain my problem or if it can be fixed, but here goes; I have a second generation Ipod Touch that I use to play music in my car.I have a Honda Accord that I have installed a Blitzsafe adapter in. I am now a subscriber to Spotify Premium and have loaded music from it onto the Ipod. If I plug the Ipod into the car, my Itunes music starts playing automatically. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help
vandrv is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2013, 05:48 AM   #2
Tyler23
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandrv View Post
I'm not sure if I can even explain my problem or if it can be fixed, but here goes; I have a second generation Ipod Touch that I use to play music in my car.I have a Honda Accord that I have installed a Blitzsafe adapter in. I am now a subscriber to Spotify Premium and have loaded music from it onto the Ipod. If I plug the Ipod into the car, my Itunes music starts playing automatically. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help
Delete the music from iTunes in your music app?
Tyler23 is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch