Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Old Sep 8, 2013, 06:40 PM   #76
Bah-Bah
macrumors member

I'd love a controller for iOS devices. Designed properly, it could also house extra battery power and would make for great on the go gaming for FPS action.

I can manage fine with touch based controls for games where you are looking where you're also touching the screen, but touch based joystick controls just don't do it for me and never will.....I don't bother buying games that have these controls.
Bah-Bah is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > MacRumors.com News Discussion

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search