Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
I have a bunch of music videos that I like to watch while on the treadmill.
However I can only play one at at time. Is there a way on the ipad2 to have music videos that you can select and have them all play continuously?

smoking monkey

macrumors 68020
Mar 5, 2008
I HUNGER
I have a bunch of music videos that I like to watch while on the treadmill.
However I can only play one at at time. Is there a way on the ipad2 to have music videos that you can select and have them all play continuously?

Yep!!

Make a playlist in itunes. Then add whatever music videos you want to it. Go to movies tab in your ipad itunes screen and click sync video playlists.

On your ipad open the music app and go to playlists. All your videos will play in the order they were put in without you needing to do anything.

BUT you need to make sure all your songs are at 0 secs otherwise they will start from wherever the playhead was in the playlist.

Hope this helps! I watch movies on the treadmill. Greatest thing ever. 30mins flies past in the blink of an eye.

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Original poster
Feb 22, 2009
yep!!

Make a playlist in itunes. Then add whatever music videos you want to it. Go to movies tab in your ipad itunes screen and click sync video playlists.

On your ipad open the music app and go to playlists. All your videos will play in the order they were put in without you needing to do anything.

But you need to make sure all your songs are at 0 secs otherwise they will start from wherever the playhead was in the playlist.

Hope this helps! I watch movies on the treadmill. Greatest thing ever. 30mins flies past in the blink of an eye.

thanks so much!

InVision

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2009
I tried this and must have missed something. The playlist only plays audio. Any hints?

Mike

kntama

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
answer to your original question.

you have to click on your device in itunes and on that device page on the bottom you have to select manually manage music and videos. itunes will recognize the change and then allow your device to make its own playlists instead of having to make one on your computer and then trying to sync it over. hope this helps

----------

I was actually trying to post this in another thread. but htis is how to make a playlist in case yours is greyed out. sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.