Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AFPoster

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
As the title says where is a good place to look for Senior level .Net developers for full-time or hiring a firm of developers to do work for a web-based application? Program is already but would be maintaing, and building additional features -- on SQL 2008 already. It's been around for several years so there is a lot of files, etc (sorry this is not my forte) how long would one except a developer to take to gain familiarity?

MaireadO

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2012
Totally agree!

I'm currently trying to recruit not only .Net developers but also Oracle and Java developers :eek:

Hard to find!! Been looking for a while now and struggling at times to find candidates in Ireland or that want to move here.

Anyone out there interested or know someone that is, I'd really appreciate it if ye pass on my details or connect with me on LinkedIn (Mairead O'Leary at Sigmar). My email's on my profile.

Happy Hallowe'en ;)

sdfserfs

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
I work for a software development company in Atlanta and we've been looking for someone with .Net experience and skills for over 2 months now. Definitely a huge demand for .Net developers right now.

How can I contact you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.