Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
I worked for him. Don't hate. If fat people want to wear the clothes lose weight.
No one complains about Lane Bryant do they?

2020mike

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2012
If the guy wants to lose money by disqualifying a customer base that's his choice. Although any good CEO would want to bring in as much cash as possible. Oh well.

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I worked for him. Don't hate. If fat people want to wear the clothes lose weight.
No one complains about Lane Bryant do they?

So, you're trying to say that those in western society are not complaining about healthy or overweight women, or those woman with delicious curves on the daily?!

It's no wonder why 1/4 women have eating disorders in the US/Canada before the age of 15. No wonder why women are afraid of their now fashionable big booty (using shirts and sweaters to cover their asses clad in lulu-lemon tights in the first place), when just 7yrs ago you had to hunt to find the average well-to-do woman with a sweet apple bum.

I don't understand why, WHY too many people are afraid of curvy women? Like its a disease or something. Was that Abercrombie and Fitch CEO's mom skin and bones?!

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
So, you're trying to say that those in western society are not complaining about healthy or overweight women, or those woman with delicious curves on the daily?!

It's no wonder why 1/4 women have eating disorders in the US/Canada before the age of 15. No wonder why women are afraid of their now fashionable big booty (using shirts and sweaters to cover their asses clad in lulu-lemon tights in the first place), when just 7yrs ago you had to hunt to find the average well-to-do woman with a sweet apple bum.

I don't understand why, WHY too many people are afraid of curvy women? Like its a disease or something. Was that Abercrombie and Fitch CEO's mom skin and bones?!

Fat is fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.