Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video

Old Oct 28, 2010, 10:48 AM   #26
TJRiver
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommacoop View Post
Well, my cam-recoder came back. It had all my videos from the last year on it! I am very happy! Well worth the $60, in my opinion. Too bad I sent it out before I read the thread on here with the recovery link! LOL
Anyway, thanks for the advice from all, and the links for future references (although I don't intend to delete anything again!)
$60 for data recovery off a camcorder was a fantastic deal. Congratulations on getting your memories back!
TJRiver is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2011, 07:54 PM   #27
FridaIkiji
macrumors newbie

Hello everyone. I have a big problem.
I deleted a video from my camera, and used testdisk but it can find only recent photos and some videos. I used the demo of Photo Recovery too and it found like 10 videos, .avi videos, but they don't open (probably because it's a demo, right?) HELP ME!!
FridaIkiji is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2011, 07:00 AM   #28
Fuzzy14
macrumors 65816

Yup, if I remember the Photo Rec demo will show you what it can find but you then need to pay if you want them. If testdisk didn't work then you might be out of options.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 07:19 AM   #29
albertbush7
macrumors newbie

@Michel

There are lots of third party video recovery software are made available in the market. But personally I would like to suggest you an effective and reliable digital camera video recovery software, because it is highly rated and has won several awards by renowned Companies and accolades for its effective recovery of different video file formats from digital cameras including .avi. For more detail regarding its effectiveness and facilities, you can visit:

http://digitalcamera.video-recoverysoftware.com
albertbush7 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Video