Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Jan 6, 2013, 12:22 PM   #151
Eddie Bombay
macrumors 6502

Look at the iPhone's camera options and then look at the galaxy S III camera options. If you're into taking pictures then this is a no-brainer.
Eddie Bombay is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 12:24 PM   #152
strausd
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorstv View Post
just open it on your laptop, problem solved...
You're joking, right? You do understand that the whole point of a smartphone is to easily get information that would otherwise require a desktop OS, but goes straight to your pocket wherever you are. Thus, wherever you are indicates that you could be without a laptop. Or are you someone that carries a laptop with you everywhere you go and thus don't understand why people buy smartphones?
strausd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 12:47 PM   #153
aimeeinohio
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Good View Post
On my iPhone 4 I have to click the home button a good 3 or 4 times to get it to work, EVERY time. It's driving me up a wall.
That's what happened with my iPhone 4, and why I decided it was time to replace it. I got it right at launch, and I really was hard on it, though. Going to the 4s was a good compromise, because they are cheap right now LOL

My hubby had his iPhone 4 in a Griffin Defender case and his home button worked just fine.

LOVE the back button! I want one! And an LED notification...

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices