Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Hi all,

I bought A new iMac several days ago via the online store and via Wire Transfer (bank transfer)... Here in Belgium it says 5 or 7 workdays does it take for processing the order(s)
Today it is the 7th workday, I also know there is a time gap...
But I’m almost in panic now that there is something wrong...
Thus is this normal 7 days or longer or is it panic and phone misery time?
:eek:

Regards and thanks.
T.

hacke

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2011
I personally would just call the apple support (0800 99846) and ask! Hope you did not enter the wrong bank data :p

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
I personally would just call the apple support (0800 99846) and ask! Hope you did not enter the wrong bank data :p

Oke, I sit this day out en tomorrow I will call Apple...
But what do you mean with “Hope you did not enter the wrong bank data“?

Regards.
T.

hacke

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2011
I wanted to say that you perhaps have entered the wrong account number. But it's more likely that apple is only busy.

reclusive46

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2011
Canada
Indeed, I've heard bank transfer is very painful with Apple. I have a friend in Germany who waited weeks. Much better to use a credit, charge or debit card really.

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
I thank you all. :cool:
I gone wait to the end of the week... and then ask for info from Apple... :(

Bintje

macrumors regular
Apr 11, 2011
I also used wire transfer when I ordered on nov. 30, and Apple got the payment on monday. (Netherlands btw). I've send it with priority, because it would take 2 or 3 days longer... Unfortunately the shipping dates already changed to 3-4 weeks when they got my money... Let's hope for the best!

Trogledyte Mac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
I also used wire transfer when I ordered on nov. 30, and Apple got the payment on monday. (Netherlands btw). I've send it with priority, because it would take 2 or 3 days longer... Unfortunately the shipping dates already changed to 3-4 weeks when they got my money... Let's hope for the best!

I couldn’t wait any longer so I phoned yesterday to the Apple help desk and they tols to I sent a print out of my Bank paid bill to Worldpay & Apple... via e mail.
Got this morning a e mail back that it is send to their Financial Department and handled with prior. :cool:
I watch now closely for changes :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.