Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

m11rphy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 26, 2009
Hi all,

Is the following possible ? Can I watch ESPN on Apple TV in the uk if I use my friend who is subscriber in the US log in details ? I take it I would need a us ITunes account ? But would I also need some kind of VPN so espn think my Apple TV is located the the US ? If yes could someone please explain how to set this up ? Sorry for all you questions

linds15

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2012
Great White North
Hi all,

Is the following possible ? Can I watch ESPN on Apple TV in the uk if I use my friend who is subscriber in the US log in details ? I take it I would need a us ITunes account ? But would I also need some kind of VPN so espn think my Apple TV is located the the US ? If yes could someone please explain how to set this up ? Sorry for all you questions

get unblock us, or unotelly, both are 5$ a month, and explain how to setup your apple tv to be tricked into thinking its in the states. youll also get access to american netflix, hulu plus, and some other stuff.

lexk

macrumors newbie
Aug 8, 2010
Hi all,

tunlr.net - completely free

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.