Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Renzatic

Suspended
The Social Network was so dark because that's how David Fincher rolls.

se7en.gif

Facebook was mine, Zuckerberg. MINE!

TheMadCow

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2008
Reno, Nevada
Fine. No one else will say it...

Kutcher is a douchebag. He's not talented. He's not a smart person. His hubris in thinking "he" is the one to pull this off? Seriously? He can barely do those camera commercials without looking like a buffoon.

Rocco83

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2011
Absolutely. In fact, history will show him to be a more revered actor than screen legends such as Buddy Hackett, Dom Deluise... and even Keanu Reeves. LOL

Sir, I am not a fan of yours at all. After reading this comment I spit coffee all over my iMac keyboard. Now I have to make a 120 mile round trip tomorrow to a Best Buy to get a new one. Must admit though, it was a good laugh.

MacDav

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2004
Fair enough.

I don't understand the phrase 'It's a TV movie of the week kind of thing.'

:confused:

Are you really that young or am I really that old? Probably both. ;) Google TV movie of the week or just Movie of the week. You'll learn something through reading that I learned by experiencing.

Last edited:

brettr

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2010
Kutcher is a legendary actor.

I like it. Very funny. Made me laugh.

I don't think anyone involved in this movie cared about authenticity. They are just trying to ride a wave an make a few bucks.

imageWIS

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
NYC
Kutcher is a legendary actor. I believe he has delved so deep into the role that Apple should actually hire him to revamp their aging product line. He may be a better Steve Jobs than Jobs himself was.

Are you done with the nonsense?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.