Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blue Fox

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
I believe Apple is already working on a similar feature for the camera. One that takes multiple pictures before and after the shutter is pressed, and will select the best one. I believe there was patent application for this or something recently.

The BlackBerry one is neat, but I have yet to use it and see how well it works, but the concept is very interesting.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2013
What do you think are the chances of NFC or 1080p screen on the iPhone 5s?

Cody21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2012
Knoxville, TN
What do you think are the chances of NFC or 1080p screen on the iPhone 5s?

One rumor pointed towards NFC, I think it was an analyst that brought it up but I think the chances of Apple doing it are slim. As for 1080p screen, probably not.

walmartmartyr

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2012
whats the iphone 5s gunna bring that will make ppl want to upgrade?

multiple colors? (ppl cover their phones with ugly fat cases so whats the point?)

better camera? (meh, can't get much better than it is.)

Faster CPU (who cares, kills battery life)

Better battery? (the r&d needed to bring significant bettery life would not pay off for apple, not flashy enough to sell phones)

NFC? (who cares, definitly wouldn't upgrade for that POS feature that will never be used)

I think the larger cheaper iphone will cannibilize a more expensive ip5s

walmartmartyr

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2012
Killer feature? Teleportation.

That would rock. No more traffic to work. Get an extra hour of sleep.

Yeah, that'd rock.

Or if it could make skittle. Either way its a win.

if you knew you could get an extra hour of sleep, you'd just stay up later.

And if Apple got ride of the physical home button, I'd never upgrade again. Thats my biggest pet peeve of the HTC's and LG phones, the damn capacitive buttons, there always there onscreen, my 3 yr old cannot use the phone without touching them and going back to home.

I loved the notification LED on the front of the phone when i had the samsung s3

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.