Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jasonbaum

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 11, 2007
Arlington VA
With The holidays coming soon, what iGift would make you happy?

So far for me it is this ultra-cool Citizens iPhone-friendly wrist watch that not only vibrates when you receive a call but has a dial that points at various icons telling you what's going on. and it never needs batteries... solar powered!

Cult of Mac article about it.

image.jpg

Last edited:

localhost8080

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2012
With The holidays coming soon, what iGift would make you happy?

So far for me it is this ultra-cool Citizens iPhone-friendly wrist watch that not only vibrates when you receive a call but has a dial that points at various icons telling you what's going on. and it never needs batteries... solar powered!

Cult of Mac article about it.

View attachment 377140

ooooooh, i like that :D

what i really want is for nintendo to make an official nes / snes / gameboy / n64 emulator app for ios.
and to be able to buy every game they ever made through app store.....

tillsbury

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2007
I like the "find my watch" feature. I would like Apple to make a "Find my stuff" device, so I can attach it to something else to stop losing it (like my son in an airport)...

Nevzorus

macrumors 6502
Feb 29, 2012
My Apple needs would have been COMPLETE if I had a macbook too. :) So that's what I want :)

Eckscaliber

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2012
I have an iPad 3 and iPhone 5. There isn't any other iDevice I want. However, I would take an iMac, but I don't have any desire for one.

SpyderBite

macrumors 65816
Oct 4, 2011
Xanadu
I'm a Cookoo Watch Kickstarter backer. So I'm looking forward to my new Cookoo Watch from Connectedevice.com this month. :)

Applefan17

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2012
I'm personally thinking about one of the new-and-improved Jawbone UP's. It should go nicely with my soon-to-be iPhone 5 :D

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
ooooooh, i like that :D

what i really want is for nintendo to make an official nes / snes / gameboy / n64 emulator app for ios.
and to be able to buy every game they ever made through app store.....

I would love this as well, but I know that there is a better chance Flash being added to iOS AND Google shutting down Android.

sawah

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2010
In getting a MacBook in February for my birthday. My kids are getting iPad minis.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Watch is lovely, but for that price you could almost buy another phone!

Probably will be asking for iTunes cards this Christmas, am lucky enough to be content with all the tech I have. Maybe an iPad mini next year if it gets retina, but otherwise I should be sorted until 2014.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.