Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sl33t

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
I just can't figure this one out. My iMessage on my Mac is receiving the iMessages from everyone except one person. When I send a message from my iPhone to that person it shows up in the conversation on my Mac, but none of the messages I receive from that person show up on my Mac. And it is just this person, iMessages from everyone else have been showing up on my Mac like they should be. Could someone please help me figure this out.

Boris-VTR

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2013
iMessages on my mac are pretty messed up. When i get new message, it would usualy be put somewhere in the middle of conversation history. Maybe this happened to you also?

sl33t

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
Yes the person was using iMessage. But the problem was solved. I solved it by doing absolutely nothing haha. All of a sudden, today my Mac is receiving the messages. I guess sometimes you just gotta give things some time and they'll fix themself. Could a mod please close this thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.