Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chihiro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2007
Hi

My safari was crashing all the time and I couldnt even stared it so I removed it from my comuter with AppZaper

and I am on mac os x (10.7.5) and cant seems to find the appropriate safari version to download. could you please give me a link to downlad for mac os x (10.7.5) safari please?

Thank you

justperry

macrumors G5
Aug 10, 2007
I'm a rolling stone.
Hi

My safari was crashing all the time and I couldnt even stared it so I removed it from my comuter with AppZaper

and I am on mac os x (10.7.5) and cant seems to find the appropriate safari version to download. could you please give me a link to downlad for mac os x (10.7.5) safari please?

Thank you

AFAIK there is no download for safari for OS X 10.7.5

Do you have a backup, like TimeMachine?

There are ways to get Safari (the Application) back but it is a difficult process and also needs the OS X 10.7 Installer.

If you have the installer and an external source like an empty USB stick you could install 10.7 on there and then copy Safari over.

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
Hi

Thank you

Just reinstall Lion is the best and most error proof way to get it back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.