Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bogatyr

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2012
In the UK, I am getting HSPA+ with my VZW iPad, and I am constantly getting 15M+ Down and 5M Up in London. With 4G LTE in San Fran, I'm getting 20M Up and Down. The 20M Up is nice, but unless you are uploading large video files, you are not going to see much of a difference.

I think Europe is just going to skip LTE and head straight for the proper 4G.

Thank you for the confirmation :)

Flips84

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2012
Hi,

Last week i bought an iPad 4 Verizon in New York. Now, back in germany i don't get any network with an SIM Card from an german provider. On the Apple site i have read that the Verizon modell (modell A1460) works in germany with LTE. Thats why i'm suprised that the iPad doesn't work now. The verizon modell also supports the GSM Network.

Has someone any idea?

Regards

Philipp

brnistra

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2012
Split, Croatia
Hi,

Last week i bought an iPad 4 Verizon in New York. Now, back in germany i don't get any network with an SIM Card from an german provider. On the Apple site i have read that the Verizon modell (modell A1460) works in germany with LTE. Thats why i'm suprised that the iPad doesn't work now. The verizon modell also supports the GSM Network.

Has someone any idea?

Regards

Philipp

Did you make it work? Did you try different providers SIM cards?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.