Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 18, 2010
I mean, the Apple Rep said everytime they get a shipment it's sold out within minutes.

No stores within a 500 mile radius has any wifi models. (New Orleans)

Does anyone have any experience with this and reserving online?

Nanasaki

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2010
I mean, the Apple Rep said everytime they get a shipment it's sold out within minutes.

No stores within a 500 mile radius has any wifi models. (New Orleans)

Does anyone have any experience with this and reserving online?

They are getting shipment every day, it just the matter of how many of iPad Mini do they get every day. Shipment come to Apple Store varies from store to store and they can get anytime from morning to middle of the day or even the late of the day, depends on the shipping guy. Only thing you can do is playing the waiting game. You just need call your local Apple Store first, ask them if they have your particular model in stock. Then you want get there as fast as you can.

iPad Mini suffers from low screen yield rate issue. Apple can only product so many of them each day. This is holiday season, demand for iPad Mini is high. So i guess you can either order it online and get it around a week or you can wait until demand for iPad mini gets low.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.