Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Sep 18, 2013, 12:20 PM   #26
HarryPot
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Ya, that's how it is supposed to look.

The left margin needs to be there, otherwise, the text runs too close to the end of the screen.

The right margin is unimportant, and just causes the scroll bar to appear on small screens.

arn
Oh, ok.

Thanks arn. It seems it has been like that for at least a year, and I just noticed now. But now I can't help and notice every single time.
HarryPot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2013, 07:24 PM   #27
Astroboy907
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPot View Post
Oh, ok.

Thanks arn. It seems it has been like that for at least a year, and I just noticed now. But now I can't help and notice every single time.
You just ruined my every visit to macrumors for pointing this out. Thanks a lot!

JK, I can try to tone down the OCD wouldn't hurt to move the right margin back 20 pixels though, would it?

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback