Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Mar 30, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1
tehbest13
macrumors newbie

Iphone 5 stuck in recovery mode

Sorry if this has been asked before, I have been looking everywhere in the internet for a solution and couldnt find one.

So today I decided to remove my jailbreak from my phone (iphone 5, i was running on 6.1.2) So im trying to download the new firmware from itunes and everytime It finished I would get an error message, I cant remember correctly what it was but it was something along the lines of the network connections. so i decided to download the 6.1.3 from a website and install it, yet when I did that I got an error. Then i tried installing 6.1.2 and again got another error. Now my phone is on recovery mode and anytime i try to restore it on itunes it doesnt allow it.

Someone please help me out
tehbest13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting