|Jul 17, 2013, 10:25 PM||#1|
How much should I sell my iPad 4 for?
Was looking to sell my iPad 4 soon and was wondering how much would it be going for nowadays. Most of these trade in sites are complete ripoffs. I payed $580 for the thing anyway.
I Would Include
- iPad 4 32GB WiFi-Slate- - Mint screen protectors and front and back I take really Good care lol its my baby ( In general my gadgets are all my babies lol).
- iPad 4 Smart Cover/ Flipstand Case
- Original Box/Cables/Adapter
-Anker Bluetooth Keyboard
- Warranty still active
- Jailbroken - Optional Feature
How much do you think this should go for I was wanting at least $500
Was thinking of getting a mini but it seems it wont have retina yet so don't know. May just get the iPad 5 if retina mini is not out and if its as light as they say may be no need for mini.
Anyway what do you guys think. Am i being to pricy or is it about right.
|Jul 19, 2013, 04:09 AM||#6|
Current as of 6/13/2013: Verizon Iphone 5 64gb,White iPad Mini 64gb ATT. Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Proud unlimited iPad ATT Data Plan Owner & Verizon Unlimited Data User.
|Jul 19, 2013, 07:26 AM||#8|
I say list it for 600 or 650 on craiglist. People tend to lowball anyway, and just sell it for whatever youre comfortable taking for it.
Apple makes a retina display to clearly see every detail, but then remove the detail from the OS.
Cant wait until this whole "flat" fad is over.
|Jul 26, 2013, 09:21 PM||#9|
Being offered $450 on ebay am I being lowballed ? Contents are below
- Excellent Condition, Used but almost New.
- iPad 4th Gen with Retina Display 32GB Wi-Fi
- Belkin Case (used)
- Wall Adapter
- Lightning Adapter USB Cable
- Anker Bluetooth Keyboard (Excellent Condition only used 4 times. )
- Original Box/Contents
- Screen protectors ( x2) - the one currently on device will be removed upon shipping as iPad will be cleaned.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52 AM.