Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neutronic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2013
Hi all,

I am writing here to see whether someone could help me or, at least, tell me that there is no solution so that I don't waste more time looking for a solution in internet.

Yesterday my Ipod Touch broke and I am planning on buying a new one. In any case, I don't plan on buying it in a few weeks. My girldfriend has an Iphone and I tried installing a game which I have been playing lately and that I really like. Unfortunately, when installing I could not enter my account and it prompts to creating a new character for her Iphone ID. My question is, I paid for my Ipod device, see paid for her Iphone device, is there no way that I could use my account information on her Iphone so that I can play the game in her device with my characters? it also, the game is free. I have been looking around for solutions and even tried looking for alternative ways as using an emulator, but I did not come with any solution.

Can someone please give me a definite answer?

Thank you very much.

Rosina Christen

macrumors member
May 10, 2013
I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing you'll have to move all of your information on to her device and imitate it kinda. And I'm guessing after you do that, you'll be able to have the game with your characters on her iPhone. Hope that helps!

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
I'm not exactly sure but I'm guessing you'll have to move all of your information on to her device and imitate it kinda. And I'm guessing after you do that, you'll be able to have the game with your characters on her iPhone. Hope that helps!
And if the OP does that, depending on what information he copies over, his girlfriend could lose some of her information.

I would recommend that the OP either not play for a few weeks or get a replacement iPod sooner.

neutronic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2013
I see... then clearly I won't do that and I'll wait.

In any case I find it surprising that one person pays for an original apple product, another person too, and they cannot share the accounts or something like that.

Anyway, I understand that there is nothing that I can do. Thanks both for your help and have a nice day :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.