Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lucasfer899

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
London
That is basically stealing. You are being dishonest by replacing a fake product with a original Apple product.
It isn't stealing in my eyes, Apple charges £29 for those bumpers, which is just crazy, plus, I have had several real Apple bumpers in the past of which broke, and did not get them replaced, so I would think it evens out.

unfortunately, they are probably knock offs. The real deal are from Apple Unfortunately, they sell them for 30 dollars

Exactly, they are super expensive.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
It is stealing, your eyes of morality are skewed.

It isn't stealing in my eyes, Apple charges £29 for those bumpers, which is just crazy, plus, I have had several real Apple bumpers in the past of which broke, and did not get them replaced, so I would think it evens out.

Exactly, they are super expensive.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Chill man, I bought countless ACTUAL apple bumpers anyway, and up to now, most of them have broken. Chill out.

So since you bought some and they are broken it entitles you to steal. Good my wife's car is broken I suppose I could take another from the dealership without paying for it. Thanks for the tip.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Chill man, I bought countless ACTUAL apple bumpers anyway, and up to now, most of them have broken. Chill out.

Your posts tell of a man who has little to no moral backbone. May karma settle the score with you sooner than later.

fingg

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2013
usa
I newly got an Earphone Headset Collapsible With Remote Control for my iphone 5 but not on amazon just on ipadmates, which can answer phone call but not wireless. The most important point is it's collapsible and integrated control talk, also for my ipad mini :)

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
I own Skullcandy earpods and my Apple earpods sound so much better. Don't know why so many people hate the new earpods but to me they sound so much better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.