Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jigsb007

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Hello experts....

i am new to iMovie , and just came from our vacation...now, i am trying to create Movie type trailor ...
But i dont have proper movie clips, so i thought to put .jpeg but its not taking..infect i am not able to open iphotos to select pictures...

Again, i am trying to create trailor , not the full movie from our trip...
please help.. I could see the icon , where you click and get the menu of iPhoto. but when i am in the trailor wizard , that button becomes gray..

help please,,,

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
Firstly give us more information. What version also go on YouTube or iMovie "Help" section and get to understand iMovie.
From your question, it seems you are trying to run through iMovie before walking.:)

jigsb007

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 11, 2010
Firstly give us more information. What version also go on YouTube or iMovie "Help" section and get to understand iMovie.
From your question, it seems you are trying to run through iMovie before walking.:)

Thanks for your time... i am using the latest iMovie . and thanks for your advice, but i have looked everywhere. i checkd youtube too...
this is something i am not able to find it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.