Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inscrewtable

macrumors 68000
Oct 9, 2010
That wasn't what the poster asked for. He said "Discrete". Don't move goalposts on me.

Hang on.

He said, in reply to your assertion of 2011 mac mini having a radeon 630m, that he meant a desktop GPU.

And desktop clearly means in this case a non mobile model otherwise what does a 'desktop' gpu mean otherwise once he has rejected your proposed mobile model, other than a non mobile model.

That's one point where the goal post are not moved and you have been caught out.

Now a completely separate issue that also indicates your disingenuousness is your coincidental[!] reference to the 2011 mac mini, knowing full well that even the mobile gpu has been removed from the 2012 mini, ie the current model is even worse than a mobile model as it's is an integrated gpu.

And there's no way to slice your way out of this.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Hang on.

He said, in reply...

You hang on right there. "In reply" the goalposts were already moving. His initial point, to which I replied 100% factually was that he'd like a Mini with discrete graphics. I told him the previous gen already had it.

That's it. Everything after that was goalpost moving.

ArtOfWarfare

macrumors G3
Nov 26, 2007
Any word on what will happen with the price of a macbook pro when they are going to integrate the product line?

It seems to me that the lower price is the main selling point of the non-retina. I imagine Apple likes having that price point, and so they'll be nixing the non-retina as soon as they can sell the retina at those price points and still have a comfortable margin.

windels

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2008
Belgium
It seems to me that the lower price is the main selling point of the non-retina. I imagine Apple likes having that price point, and so they'll be nixing the non-retina as soon as they can sell the retina at those price points and still have a comfortable margin.

I was hoping for someone to say that :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.