Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mfuchs88

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2011
Neither the Macrumors article nor the original source mention in what time frame these sales took place. It says "sales per square foot" but is this per quarter, per fiscal year, and what year is this data from? Just a thought. I might have missed it though, so please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

BeardedOrc

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2011
Whenever you buy Apple products, you should always buy them directly from Apple. Otherwise, you have some sleazy middleman taking away some of Apple's profits.

Those Gift Cards should be bought direct form Apple. So should iPads and especially, iPhones. If you buy it from your carrier, they get a big chunk of Apple's money.

And it is always better to buy using the website rather than going into the stores. The stores are expensive to run. If you simply use the website, there is no rent or salaries to cut into the sale and the maximum amount goes to the bottom line.

What's up with Apple vs. the world?

Apple has more than enough money to go around. Help other businesses, it also helps Apple in the long run. Otherwise, if all other businesses shuts down, only Apple employees will be able to buy Apple products as everybody else is jobless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.