Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Dec 6, 2012, 02:01 PM   #26
ChristianJapan
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by designs216 View Post
I've got a Mac Pro that works very well. Besides adding USB3 and Thunderbolt and updating the video card, I can't imagine where they're going to go from here. I just hope Apple doesn't do anything to further iOS-ify the workhorse of their portfolio but rather reverses this trend.
What they can add further: on-board Flash for OS; Fusion option, newer server chipset (C60x), ESXi support for virtualization; dual PSU, rack-mountable easy way.
Member of MacRumors.com Folding@Home Team (#3446) & developer of the F@H Mobile Monitoring app
ChristianJapan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion