How do you deal with seeing great hardware on non Apple products? - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Dec 20, 2012, 05:31 PM   #26
iMacC2D
macrumors 6502

I deal with it by purchasing the hardware if I feel the need for it. I don't need to have brand loyalty to Apple, and therefore discredit new hardware simply because Apple didn't want to include it. I quite like my MacBook Air, but I also equally like the look of the Lenovo X1 Carbon that I had the chance to use earlier this year.

If you love new technology, the logo on the front almost becomes irrelevant.

Current Machine: MacBook Air (Mid 2012) - 1.8GHz Core i5 / 8GB Mem. / 512GB SSD
iMacC2D is online now   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion