Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
Bottom jack requires me to hold it firm to get audio in both ears. Any movement caused huge issues.

I take great care of my headphones. I'll never purchase from them again. Same issue with other headphones too. Right now I'm using a 2 year old pair of wired Phillips headphones that have given me zero issues along with Bluebuds X's for the gym.

Oh, I meant what did Klipsch require of you in order to get a replacement?

blairh

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2007
Oh, I meant what did Klipsch require of you in order to get a replacement?

Email them a copy of my receipt. Then they give you a number and you mail back the headphones to a provided address with that number noted in your package or on the front. I don't remember exactly.

Jalopybox

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2012
Email them a copy of my receipt. Then they give you a number and you mail back the headphones to a provided address with that number noted in your package or on the front. I don't remember exactly.

Thanks.

Magephalin

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2014
I'm sure that narrowed it down a bit?!?! Please do tell if you get the problem solved. Thanks ahead of time!

jger77

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2014
the Fraser Valley
Skullcandy

Find some you like on sale at a big box retailer. They'll give you full retail credit at their store for broken ones, no questions asked. I bought one pair 5 yr. ago, had them send me 2 replacements since then, their turnaround on warranty claims seems to be about 5 business days.

Chafka

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2007
audio technica ckm55. These sound good and I have punished them. The other bonus is that they actually fit in my ear correctly - I havent found another pair that does - even when changing the rubber.

As a side note, the earpods that came with my iphone didnt work out of the box... short near the plug. The headphones above have made it through many media playing devices and still sound nice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.