Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eddie Bombay

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2011
Look at the iPhone's camera options and then look at the galaxy S III camera options. If you're into taking pictures then this is a no-brainer.

strausd

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
just open it on your laptop, problem solved...

You're joking, right? You do understand that the whole point of a smartphone is to easily get information that would otherwise require a desktop OS, but goes straight to your pocket wherever you are. Thus, wherever you are indicates that you could be without a laptop. Or are you someone that carries a laptop with you everywhere you go and thus don't understand why people buy smartphones?

aimeeinohio

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2010
On my iPhone 4 I have to click the home button a good 3 or 4 times to get it to work, EVERY time. It's driving me up a wall.

That's what happened with my iPhone 4, and why I decided it was time to replace it. I got it right at launch, and I really was hard on it, though. Going to the 4s was a good compromise, because they are cheap right now LOL

My hubby had his iPhone 4 in a Griffin Defender case and his home button worked just fine.

LOVE the back button! I want one! And an LED notification...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.